Start a new topic

Secret Phase not working

Hello, my secret phase is not working, am I supposed to include using the space bar, or letters alone? I have tried it both ways and it will not work.

3 people like this idea

Hi Lynn

seems that it is a general issue, i am in contact with them by email, i make follow their instructions, even it didnt work for me...

The most probable reason is mistyping in the passphrase (some symbol is missing, or space is added, or hidden symbols are added while copy-pasting).

If you change at least one letter or space in your passphrase, a completely different wallet will open.

The second reason could be if your wallet is a vault.

Please try logging in using your wallet ID and entering the passphrase manually.

You can also try this by opening your browser in incognito mode.

The easiest way to check your passphrase is to try to watch your private transactions (menu section "My transactions" -> "Show private transactions" button). If your passphrase is correct, you will receive a notification that you are watching private transactions.

I've tried every way you explained and my passphrase still won't work!! I hope you RunGuys aren't planning on running off with my money??!!

i figured out that on destop wallet my passphrase is working but there is no funds and on web wollet my funds were visible but my passphrase isnt working. like there is no sync from destop wallet to web wallet. i send a ticket with princreen where is visible both wallet with same adresses but on destop wallet there is no funds. What do you think? maybe this will help someone...

Login to post a comment